Adrienne’s HipHop Hot BBQ Wings
| Adrienne Johnson
3 pounds fresh whole chicken wings
1 ½ teaspoon Brother Mel’s Spice Blend seasoning
3/4 Cup Brother Mel’s Southern Style Barbecue Sauce - Hot and Spicy
½ Cup red pepper hot sauce (like Franks Red Hot)
4 Tablespoons butter
1 teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- Brown ground beef, onions, and both bell peppers.
- Drain off excess fat.
- Add chopped garlic and Brother Mel’s SPICE BLEND and continue to brown for 2-3 more minutes.
- Add Brother Mel’s BBQ Sauce, ketchup, water, and vinegar.
- Cook on low for 10-15 minutes to blend flavors.
- Serve on slightly buns.
- Our family likes to eat sloppy joes on slightly grilled Brioche Buns - Yummy!
- Add a little of your favorite cheese on top if you like.
- Use 1 lb beef and 1 lb ground turkey for a little leaner BBQ Sloppy Joe.
- Use 1 lb ground pork for a richer taste.
- If your family likes a little tongue-tingling spice - Use Brother Mel’s Hot and Spicy BBQ Sauce instead.
Leave a commentYour email address will not be published.