Brother Mel’s Crock Pot Barbecued Pork
| Adrienne Johnson
- One 4-5 pound pork shoulder butt
- 3 teaspoons Brother Mels Spice Blend seasoning
- 1Cup Brother Mel’s Southern Style Barbecue Sauce
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Sprinkle pork with seasoned salt.
- Let stand 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Spray the crockpot with the non-spray.
- Place pork in crockpot, flat side up.
- Pour barbecue sauce over meat.
- Cover and cook on high for 5-5 ½ hours or until tender.
- Remove pork and trim excess fat.
- Allow pork to cool for 15-25 minutes, then slice to desired thickness.
- Add additional barbecue sauce to taste.