Brother Mel’s Hot Wings
| Adrienne Johnson
- 3 pounds fresh whole chicken wings
- 1 ½ teaspoon Brother Mel’s Spice Blend seasoning
- 1 Cup Brother Mel’s Southern Style Barbecue Sauce - ORIGINAL
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper (1 tsp for hotter wings)
- Non-stick cooking spray
- In a medium bowl, mix together barbecue sauce and cayenne pepper and set aside.
- Rinse and drain the chicken wings. Fold wingtips.
- Liberally spray 9 x 13 pan with non-stick spray. Sprinkle wings with seasoned salt.
- Arrange wings in the baking dish in a single layer.
- Bake in a 350-degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove wings from pan and drain off excess grease.
- Cover wings with Brother Mel’s Southern Style BBQ Sauce mixture.
- Return to oven and bake for 15 minutes or until well done.
Use Brother Mel’s HOT AND SPICY BBQ Sauce for a super, spicy-hot, charge!